11. Mantovani

Mantovani



Just when I thought I'd run out of Gelato places to review my friend find this gem, It is so good that it is on a par with the best so far - Gelupo.

Firstly I am very pleased that this shop is open until 10pm on most days, because I'll usually visit after the cinema. Which is exactly what we did. While the film we saw was mediocre this was not. I had a Dark chocolate and Coconut, yes they let me have two flavours in a small cup. A small that is a decent size I should add. So essentially I ended up with the BEST Bounty you could have. And this was better than a place in Sardinia I ate the same combination in two weeks ago.
The Chocolate was beautifully rich which just enough bitterness. The coconut was frankly the best I've ever had, so I'll be back for more.

While we arrived late the staff were still friendly and the seats comfortable. The shop was warm and pleasant and the fact they do an afternoon tea did not go unnoticed.

They also had vegan friendly flavours for those of you who don't get to indulge as much.

My friend had an Almond gelato which was divine and almost made me buy more. This place is fairly hidden away but worth seeking out.


Flavour: Dark Chocolate - 4 | Coconut - 5
Texture: Rich and Delicious - 4
Price: £3.50 (2 scoops) - 3
Experience: 5
Venue: 5
Total Score: 4.3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

13. Gelateria 3BIS

How you define yourself