05/11/2015

10: Gelato: Gela.ti.amo

Gela.ti.amo


This is my last gelato review and I'm happy to end on a high note.
Just when I thought I'd run out of Gelato places, I find a gem hidden away in Hammersmith. Gela.ti.amo is a delight, the staff are wonderful, the shop is cozy and the gelato is excellent.

I got so carried away I went back a week later.

We wondered in in around 7pm and found the place to have a happy influx of people but only a 1 minuet wait. The person who served us let me try about 5 flavours before settling on the three I narrowed it down to. In fact this was the most passionate I'd seen the staff be in all of my visits this summer. I must say the recommendation of pistachio was so good, I can affirm I've never had better in that flavour anywhere! I didn't love the chocolate but it was still very tasty.

The staff were in no rush to push us out so we enjoyed our treats in leisure, had a long natter on comfy seat and enjoyed the entire experience thoroughly. The fact they are 5 mins walk from work is already effecting my waist line.

If you in are in West London - especially at the cinema next door, do not miss this.


Flavour: Chocolate - 3 | Pistachio - 5 | Starwberry - 3
Texture: Smooth and flavourful - 4
Price: £3.50 (2 scoops) - 3
Experience: 5
Venue: 5
Total Score: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment