8. Gelato: Gelato Gusto


Gelato Gusto

I was visiting a friend in Brighton and he suggest we give Gelato Gusto, as the sign looked inviting and we happened to be next door, it seemed rude not to pop in and sample their wears.

Now as I am given to do, I may have gotten a little carried away and ordered a waffle along with my gelato (dark chocolate). For £5 I didn't think I would be disappointed. However after a little while a plate appeared with a giant anemic waffle. Sadly the quality of this waffle might have tainted my experience somewhat. Mainly because it wasn't very good.

The chocolate gelato was of a mediocre quality and tasted a little akin to Nesquik. This was pleasant enough and better than some others I'd had, but on the whole nothing special. I did sample some wild berry and this was delightful, a little too sweet for an entire scoop but yummy none the less.

The shop itself is very cramped but there are plenty of tables, the decor is cute and the staff are most pleasant. We still had a fun time and I'd be happy to go back and try more flavors. Do note, they charge by the number of scoop, not cup size, and the cups are not filled like most of the other shops I've reviewed.

Flavour: Chocolate - 3 | Wild berries - 3.5
Texture: Heavy and milky - 3
Price: £4.00 (2 scoops) - 2
Experience: 3
Venue: 3
Total Score: 2.9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

13. Gelateria 3BIS

Things you realise