3. Gelato: Gelupo

Gelupo

They have a wolf as the logo, this is a good sign.

This is my friend DonkeyB's favorite gelato place so we've eaten here a few times. I normally order a small cup but this time as I was sharing I opted for a large and got to try four flavours. The Banana and honeycomb was the absolute best banana gelato I've EVER had.
Yes better than Italy.

In fact when it comes to tasty this place doesn't really get it wrong.

However there are two things that mark it down. Firstly you can't see any of the offerings before you try them which for me loses an experience point, part of the fun is being delighted by seeming all the yummies before you get to taste them. The second point is that this is one of the most expensive places around. A lesser point of note is that if you eat in the chairs are slippy, especially the stools. All of the this however is secondary to the main point here - everything is delicious.

I should say that my guests think that this is the best gelato in London and they are in good company.

Flavour: Dark Chocolate - 4 | Banana - 5 | Hazelnut - 5 | Pistachio - 5
Texture: Silky & Creamy - 5
Price: £4.00 - 3
Experience: 4
Venue: 5
Total Score: 4.3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

13. Gelateria 3BIS

How you define yourself