05/12/2013

Unlucky

http://www.threadless.com/product/4462/Unlucky
I've been having a run of bad luck lately.
Not going to divulge all the details, that would bore you and me.

Now the worst part of it all are two common comments I keep hearing...
1. "Bad things happen in threes" because that implies well now you've had one bad thing its ok, more is on the way! Just what you want to hear. However, how much of that is a self fulfilling prophecy? At the moment it would appear bad things happen in Nines, but why not Hundreds or Thousands?
2. "It'll be alright". It bloody well better be or I'm getting off this rock.

In truth I'm not really annoyed more bemused.

Time to buy a lottery ticket, can't get worse right?


2 comments:

  1. Sorry things aren't going well for you lately :( I don't feel like I've had particularly good news generally recently either. Here's hoping things change for the better for us both soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dearest, I'm sorry to here that, drop me a line if you want to talk anytime x

      Delete