Wordless Wednesday #72 Clock Tower by Night


Comments

  1. My favourite London landmark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW are you aware that word verification is on??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tinsie - I love it too :-) Alas had to turn on word verification, a spam bot was hitting all my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was that recently or ages ago? I'm asking coz Blogger's become super efficient at capturing bot posts and general spamming. I've not had any spam comments published for months and months - even the ones that look legit magically end up in the spam box. Try it and see, it really works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tinsie - It was a few months back, I do loath the word verification, I'll turn it off, lets see how it fares!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your blogs...Keep post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Web developement company - thanks for reading, glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad the word verification's gone :-)

    Three cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is NOT St Stephen's Tower. The tower housing Big Ben is simply known as the 'Clock Tower'. St. Stephen's Tower is situated in the centre of the west front of the Palace, between Westminster Hall and Old Palace Yard and houses the public entrance to the Houses of Parliament, known as St. Stephen's Entrance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great. liked everything very much. keep it up and dont stop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

13. Gelateria 3BIS

How you define yourself