Wordless Wednesday #1 Frodo the Frog


Comments

  1. Thoughtful contribution to the theme :-)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really have a pet frog??

    Welcome to Wordless Wednesdays :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tinsie - I've got 2 African dwarf frogs, called Frodo and Sam. They are really good pets and live happily with my fancy gold fish- the is a really good pet shop in Kilburn that stock them in case you ever want some.
    SF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Will you be posting a photo of Sam too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try but he likes E more then me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frodo Froggins?
    I have a number of frogs but they don't move. Unless I throw them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

How you define yourself

13. Gelateria 3BIS