Paris is always a good idea


There is never any ending to Paris, and the memory of each person who has lived in it differs from that of any other - Ernest Hemingway

I've just spent a few days wishing my fellow birdie friend Robin in Paris.

Being just over the channel I've had a few chances to run around this great city - and the eurostar makes the journey even easier. Though I think I may have walked my feet to death.

Since my last trip I've been longing to return to Musee d'Orsay. Now I can safely say think its one of my favorite places in the whole world.

Comments

  1. Lovely shot of the Notre Dame & Christmas tree. I love the Musee d'Orsay too. Definitely my favourite Paris museum :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful time! (I've never been to Paris!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, Paris is wonderful and I'm glad you had a great time there!

    Hope you'll make it to the Oslo Blog Gathering in Oslo next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time. The photo also looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm probably the only one in my family who hasn't been there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do agree,
    Paris is really a metropole to vitit and explore time after time.

    btw. Have you take ab blog pause?

    ReplyDelete
  7. TorAa and All, I guess I am taking a break for a while. Hope you are all well. SF

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

13. Gelateria 3BIS

How you define yourself