There can be only one


I've been up in the Highlands of Scotland recently, I love it up there...

Comments

  1. Oh I love Scotland, isn't it gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful up there, every time I go I'm totally swept away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My father-in-law, God rest his soul, was born in Scotland. I certainly wish I could travel more. The only country beside the United States I've been to is Canada. Still, my world is much bigger than my students, who've made territorial claims to one or to blocks in the hood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you - it look so nice, relaxing and quiet - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fascinating nature.
    Excellent photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never been, but they sure look good in pictures. Did you have a fab time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tinsie- I had an awesome time, so good to get away and I've always loved Scotland - defiantly recommend it.

    Toraa - thanks!
    RennyBA - Its wonderful sorry I'm lazy to upload more pics

    Michelle - Yes indeedy - people don't understand why I love the highlands so much unless they've been there - so I knew you'd get me.

    JR - Good point will enjoy my freedom to the full

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely photo! I just want to dip my toes in that water it looks so peaceful :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

How you define yourself

13. Gelateria 3BIS