19/01/2009

Loss

Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream.
And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream.
~George Linley


I close Friend of mine commited suicide over holidays. 
She was only 25.

I don't know what happend and I don't know what drove her to it. Maybe I don't want know. She was buried a few days ago. I know I should be posisitive and think of all the wonderful things about her. She touched so many lives and was truly unique.

But I don't know how to say good bye.

She was a flame that lit up our lives,
Now only an ember that will remain in my heart forever.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Shadow-so sorry to hear about your friend. You will find your way, as we all have and will in similar circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry about your friend and can only imagine what you and the rest of her friends and her family must be going through. I don't know what else to say. I don't think there's anything I can say that will make you feel better at the moment, so I'm sending you a mental hug instead. God bless xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for you kind words, mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete