Sushi!!!!!

Well its been ages since my last post. We had two weeks of glorious sun in London and then it disappeared and left us in an odd state of grey rainy days. With June round the corner I'm sure we are all hoping for a lovely summer ahead - even if we can't see it yet.

I've been working like mad and running around after my demanding family so have neglected this blog and barely read anyone elses.
The only problem with parent who care a little too much even though your 25 and married, is that they don't stop caring too much. Thus taking up all your time, I think my laptop will shun me soon for lack of attention.

Anyway here is something I LOVE, Sushi!

I ate myself silly in Japan and tonight E is making me more. Last year I sent him on a Sushi training thing for his birthday.

Great present for him...purely selfish for me...

Here is some he made earlier
Tell me something you LOVE? actually I don't mean I mean something you absolutely go insane far, have craving for and withdrawal if you don't get enough....

Comments

  1. mmm looks devine! I have never actually tried sushi but im comming around to the idea!

    Now for something I crave constantly.. As cliche as it is, it's chocolate!

    Not very unique I know, but it's true :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't crave anything really, but I do have to have coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm I'm not much of a sushi fan. OK, if I'm honest, I can't stand it :-o

    But I do enjoy chocolate. And ice-cream. And most sweet things. Although recently I've lost all my cravings and it's now perfectly possible for me to walk past the cake shelf or the ice-cream freezer in the supermarket and not put anything in my basket. No idea why or how long it will last, but it's helping me lose weight, so I'm not complaining!

    P.S. Welcome back to blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma- Hey thanks for dropping by! once you go sushi you never go back

    Muse - As a former coffee addict I understand your plight

    Tinsie - you don't like sushi!!! I'm in shock...but then I do adore ice-cream so I know where your coming from

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blueberries and caramel toffees.

    Good to see you are still posting - come and sat hello when time permit (tough with a family isn't it(.

    DT (eating sushi right now:) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sushi too, even if a bit exotic for a Norwegian. But as long as its seafood, I'm caving for it.

    Wishing you a great end to your week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sushi is great.

    I crave all foods all the time, I just eat everything in large amounts quickly often with beer in large amounts surrounded with large amounts of large women.

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome over if you care for some king crabs from the Arctic in Norway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum I abore blueberries!

    And Renny don't tempt me you'll never be rid of me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey it has been a while since I visited you, hope you are fine and well :D

    I love sushi pal and I must have it with wasabi, what about you? Luv the california roll or the one with crispy salmon skin too :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

13. Gelateria 3BIS

How you define yourself