Taking a Break Be Back Spoon!

Comments

  1. Can I borrow that bench while you're pausing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes where is this place, it seems nice enough to sit for an afternoon just reflecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's what I tell my inmate/students: "Break? You get no break! Back to work!" However, I'll cut you some slack. "Enjoy yourself."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright have fun and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo is top class ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a nice time!!! Hurry back!
    (or not). Just enjoy!
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alrighty then, I shall occupy myself with reading your archives. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Shadow!
    Alright! Thanks for posting.
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you and I have very different definitions of 'soon' :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photo.... truly relaxing..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your extended break & take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How you define yourself

12. Morelli's

NHS needs our support more than ever