OZ2

More Photo's from Oz dudes...








Comments

  1. i am assuming all those pics of animals were taken at a zoo. what zoo was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi some of the animals were taken at Australia Oz (of Stev Irwin fame).

    The bats rooast in trees near my mother-in-laws house and would fly over us at sunset.

    The odd bug was on a random fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bats and odd bug really freaked me out. ICKY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I love animals and those bats are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bats! I'm going to build some bat houses with my kids this summer. I can't think of a cooler way to control insects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww the pictures are so cute! The bats are so cool looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great photos! I especially liked the first one and the last one. I think it's because I haven't seen blue skies or blue sea for quite a while!
    And the koala and the tiger are just...awwwwwww!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Koala is soooo cute! I want to hug it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the Tiger and the boats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pics! Furry caterpillars rock, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey thank you for sharing all these lovely photographs, bet you did have a good time huh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good pics all. I liked the bats ones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow..Beautiful ..thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic photos. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Photos. I like the tiger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

How you define yourself

13. Gelateria 3BIS