Tagged for randomness...

The lovely Lizza has tagged me, so here it goes...

1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
urgggggggg goooo (translation: Oh dear God!)

2.How much cash do you have on you?
£0.01p

3.What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Lore, I love that word makes you think of magic and the days of Yore.

4.Do you label yourself?
huh? no I already know who I belong to and I don't think I'll be getting lost anytime soon.

5.Bright or Dark Room?
Dark "bright light bright light! ahhh"

6.Why is there always a missing question?
This is getting surreal, surely it should be "what is the missing question" unfortunately no one can be told what the question is they have to see it for them self.

7.What does your watch look like?
Fossil girls watch, Um plain sliver solid band, a bit like a art-deco bracelet.

8.What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping and dreaming about seeing a murder while I was working for Ultraviolet undercover with a Samurai as my backup

9.Where is your nearest 7-11?
No idea, do we still have 7-11s in the UK?

10.What’s a word that you say a lot?
Greetings...( some reason people find this odd)

11.Who told you he/she loved you last?
E

12.Last furry thing you touched?
Jay our Gerbil, unfortunately we lost Silent Bob.

13.How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None right now but they are bound to build up...as I still prefer my normal SLR to digital...

14.Favorite age you have been so far?
ummm 20 I was still at uni and had way less responsibility.

15.Your worst enemy?
urh...My sister, cos I love her but she makes me so angry sometimes

16.What is your current desktop picture?
A wallpaper from Spider-man 3 cos spidey rocks

17.What was the last thing you said to someone?
I need a cup of tea...

18.The last song you listened to?
New Coat of Paint by Tom Waits. Tom rocks.

19.What time of day were you born?
Exactly 11.17am GMT

20.What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Contemplate cracking the damn thing open and taking all the chocolate then get the person in charge and demand my money back, but in a quiet and nice voice so they are more inclined to help me.

21.Do you consider yourself kind?
lol hell no, I'm the devil remember...

22.What’s your life motto?
Oh dear, I don't think I really have one...lets go with the Klingon's "Today is a Good day to die!"....ok a bit morbid...how about this "Per Ardua Ad Astra" which is the RAF motto which means..."Through adversity to the stars" I really like that...

23.Name three things you have on you at all times.
- My glasses/contact lenses otherwise I'm useless
- The wedding ring and Locket E gave me.
- A book of some description.

24.Can you change the oil on a car?
Yup I can change to oil in a car but I can't guarantee I'll close the can of engine oil properly and that it won't spill all over the boot and cover everything....at least the car kept working...

25.When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Um just before x-mas. I like paper, I like letters and I love post. Gives me an excuse to use my quill and wax seal.

I'm tagging...I don't know! Ok I'll leave it open your all tagged!

Comments

  1. Greetings! Thanks for playing. :-)

    I had fun reading your answers. Lore and yore, lol. And dreaming about murder, that's a good one. If you're a devil, then you're the kind that's eminently likeable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this tag sure proved what I was thinking. Curse you Shadow Falcon! I took your reader's test and today I went to little shop we have on camp. Right there in front of me were books. I ended up buying Moby-Dick, Gulliver's Travels, The Red Badge of Courage and Great tales and poems by Edgar Allan Poe. what have you done to me? make it stop, make it stop. No really, don't stop. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss hand-written letters. I say that, but then I'm too lazy to write them myself..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers...thanks for sharing.
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wallpaper, can you send me a copy please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings! (I don't find that weird at all).

    Tom DOES rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the list! Especially, the honesty of it. Very smart and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how about the kind devil. how kind can a devil be anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  9. forgot one more thing. i got spidey too.

    it is also the 2nd in my list for this year after transformers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can say is that you are beautifully quirky. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings...

    You're right. That IS a strange thing to keep saying.

    Bwahaha!

    oh, I can't wait to see the next Spiderman, too!

    Loved reading all those things about you. Fabulous! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

How you define yourself

13. Gelateria 3BIS