A Christmas meme

I've been tagged by Scalpel or Sword and I never miss a tag so here it is...

1. Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog?
Hot Chocolate, no contest!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
I always thought the Elves did the whole gift wrap service. Santa's just the distribution service.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
White lights all the way, anything else boarders on tacky

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No its deadly!

5. When do you put your decorations up?
After the lights go up on Oxford Street

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
Roast Potatoes, I'm a carb freak so the more I eat the merrier

7. Favorite Holiday memory?
Being 11 and walking up at 6 am with my sister to open presents and getting a Lego Space Shuttle.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I think I always knew the logistics of the whole thing never made sense.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? One thing at midnight (technically x-mas day), its a tradition and it has to be small.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
White Fairy lights and silver stars.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Totally Love it.

12. Can you ice skate?
Badly and only in a straight line. I have a reoccuring thought about fingers being sliced off

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Its hard to choose but its still the space Shuttle.

14. What’s the most important thing?
Being with family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
I can't pick a favourite! All dessert is good to me

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I'm going with home made decorations. I love making stuff and the holidays is just an excuse for me to be creative.

17. What tops your tree?
A big lovely star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
Giving. Cause of the look on people face when they open a present from you is priceless

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
River - Joni Mitchell (a tad depressing but I love it)

20. Candy canes, Yuck or Yum?
Sugar Sugar and more Sugar, Yum bring on the candy!

I'll tag Odat, Sheila and Bird on a Wire but you don't have to join in if you don't want to.

Comments

  1. Thank you for not tagging me, I only just posted the 6 weird things one (I know, weeks and weeks later) the fact that YOU love snow is very surprising :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are people running round my office dressed as elves. I want to hit them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your list....I'll work on mine and post it tomorrow....(what happened to #16?).
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your right I lost 16! I've added it now :-) thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the Lego Space Command center. My parents still talk about it as The Best Christmas Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting on my blog a while back. I'll visit again soon. Great blog.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like reading memes, I learn something about the blogger. I enjoyed learning these things about you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool list. I'll be sure to leave mine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you on #18, only problem--I hate shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing, SF. And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

How you define yourself

13. Gelateria 3BIS