Tagged - Five Songs

Thanks to Parlancheq I've been tagged...but I'm not sure which question I'm meant to answer so I'm going to both....

A is All about Work....
1. What is the best thing about your workplace?
Ummm my boss, Maria who let me come in the hours I want and doesn't treat me like an idiot.
2. What do you hate about your workplace?
They fact that I'm bored all day and there are some really vapid people here
3. What small irritance at your workplace really annoys you?

We have a dress code even though no on in my department deals with the public. It is enforced by someone who comes in one day a week, cos he thinks we should dress smart to make a "good impression"
4. Describe the actions/quirks of the weirdest person you work with (can be a co-worker, employer, or a vendor if you are self-employed).
this is my problem, I am the weirdest person at work, I sleep under the desk when I'm bored, I have a cat teddy on my desk I regard as real, I drink De-cafe, I eat cereal for lunch
and the list goes on as almost everyone else here is too normal and think I'm cuckoo. I'm not crazy just not well like them either...
5. What is one thing that you would change at your workplace to make life a helluva lot better?
I'd swap my current colleagues (except maria and maybe one or two others) for my old ones in the bookshop who I miss everyday. They were all different in their own way and that make work more fun. Oh and maybe give myself a huge pay rise...

B. "The idea is to pick five songs that you'd like played at your funeral.
"
OK this is really really hard, do I want to be depressing or ironic...ummmm

1. Who Wants to Live Forever - Queen: Cos I'm morbid and I love this song.
2. A Praise Chorus - Jimmy Eat World: I don't know why but I think this song rocks, always make me want to sing along and generally cheers me up (its my happy song)
3. Back in Black - AC/DC: My friends will understand the joke here (and I'll haunt them if they don't laugh)
4. Grapefruit Moon - Tom Waits: A million reasons...but I'd want something by him or it wouldn't be right. Plus if I only had one Choice it would be Tom
5. Flames - VAST: This is one of my most favorites songs of all time and has a beautiful Cello piece.

Ok that took me forever so I'm going to cheat you see I think I'd rather this was played Comptine D'Un Autre ete - Yann Tiersen (from the Amelie Soundtrack), It is not a song per se its just beautiful music but if I had one choice I'd pick this.

Now I've Tagged

Odat
Michael C
Mist1
Steve Novak
Natalie

Why?...cos I'm hoping they'll be nice and answer the questions...plus I'm rather interested in their song choices.

Damn I just realised the links I left don't work fiddlestick!!!!

Comments

  1. I suck at these things...

    1. Work?
    2-5. See above.

    As for my funeral, I don't care what's played. Most likely the sobbing of the massive crowd will drown out the music. I'm far more concerned about my hair and makeup and what I'll be wearing into the Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have one song at my funeral and that would be Highway to Hell by ACDC. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll post my songs a little later today. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the first person to tag me on blogger!

    That makes you special...in case you were wondering. ;)

    I'll have to get to it next week though, as I already threw something up today, and I am going to spend Friday pimping my book. ;)

    I'll tell you this though...one of my songs will indeed be "Baskeball Jones" by Cheech and Chong. ;)

    Steve~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list.....!
    I'll do mine later....lol, why do I feel like this is homework?????

    ;-) Peace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along :)

    Wow! You have 'dress police' at your work? That's terrible! We have a dress code, but it's only enforced when someone from corporate headquarters is coming. Plus, since I work at home most of the time, I get to wear my PJs. It makes me much more productive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the tag, sorry for the delay in saying i posted days ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

How you define yourself

13. Gelateria 3BIS