Its seems work have blocked blogger so I'm going to have to post in the evenings from now...
I've been tagged to come up with lists...
Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire: (after the normal stuff, charity and helping my folks)
- Leave my job and start writing until I finish a damn book
- Travel around the planet for a few years, seeing all the history I can
- Pay for me and my husband to go back to university a Phd
- Buy my dream home in London
- Eat all the Sushi I want!
Five Bad Habits:
- Worrying far too much about money
- Having no patience with my family
- Being to lazy to finish my writing
- Hating my job but doing nothing about it
- getting annoyed over tiny things
Five Things I Hate Doing:
- Nothing (I loath doing Nothing)
- Going shopping with relatives
- Tasks for people who don't appreciate it
- Working with no purpose
- Apologising for things that aren't my fault
Five Things I Would Never Do:
Can't say I change my mind all the time so there is nothing I wouldn't do give the right situation...
Five Things I Regret Doing:
I'm not sure, I try not to regret anything and just live with it. Life it to short to regret stuff you can't change
Five Favorite Things (objects): Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kitten... oh mine OK...
- My battered copy of Lord of the Rings
- My scrape book of college/uni etc
- My Red Wings Jersey
- The green Shawl my mother used to wrap us up in as kids
- Sootsy (my pink puppet bear)
Five People I Choose To Do This:
Last One Here (cos he still hasn't done it)