Books Books and more Books
I'm having an awful day so far and can't think of anything to post so here is my book list.
I've tried not to repeat titles...
1. ONE BOOK THAT CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
The Magician Nephew - CS Lewis (its the first book I remember reading all the way to the end on my own cos I just couldn't stop reading).
2. ONE BOOK YOU HAVE READ MORE THAN ONCE?
The Age of Innocence - Edith Wharton
3. ONE BOOK YOU WOULD WANT ON A DESERT ISLAND?
Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkien (my own battered copy)
4. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU LAUGH
Boy - Roald Dahl
5. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY?
The Outsiders - SE Hinton
6. ONE BOOK YOU WISH HAD BEEN WRITTEN?
I guess one of the million I've never managed to finish writing!
7. ONE BOOK YOU WISH HAD NEVER BEEN WRITTEN?
None, all books, even bad one have thier place
8. ONE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING?
I'm currently reading two books, one is Something Rotten - Jasper Ffrode
9. ONE BOOK YOU HAVE BEEN MEANING TO READ?
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay - Michael Chabon
10. ONE BOOK YOU'RE GLAD YOU OWN?
Seventh Tower - Garth Nix (its not published in the UK and a dear friend went to a lot of effort to get it for me and its fantastic).
11. ONE BOOK THAT MUST BE READ ALOUD?
The Iliad - Homer