Pyjamas


When I take over the world I want to enforce a new law "All people can wear Pyjamas as often as possible in their daily lives, especially to work". I mean what clothing does anyone own that is as comfortable as pyjamas? Especially red flannel, checked ones... ahh and when you are a kid, the ones with feet!

So imagine my surprise when I read this article I mean just cos some of the residents of Shanghai openly wear their PJ's is no reason for their neighbours to get upset. This is blatantly the work of anti-pyjamarist and it will not be taken lightly!

Viva the Pyjama Revolution!

Comments

  1. Bananas in pyjamas are coming down the stairs,
    Bananas in pyjamas are coming down in pairs,
    Bananas in pyjamas are chasing teddy bears,
    'cos on Tuesdays they all try to catch them unawares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me on the the revolution. Out here in Southern California, I can start wearing my FLannel PJs within the next month or so. Then during December I get to wear my Dr. Suess Grinch ones. Viva la revolucion, indeed!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes! I love my PJs! People would be much more productive if they got to wear their PJs at work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How you define yourself

12. Morelli's

NHS needs our support more than ever