10/08/2006

The Wonderful Wizard of Wiki

I am so tired it hurts...

Today I devote this post the the wonder that is Wikipedia !

Why I here you ask, well its only the best thing snice sliced bread. On wiki all the world knowledge in practically at your finger tips. I don't mean just fact about heart disease but music biographies, film news, biology, history, art, theatre you name it wiki has it and if it doesn't you can write an article yourself as well as editing the ones they already have.

I'm positivly addicted to looking up almost anything on wiki, I spent a whole lunch break looking up norse gods, another one reading about different types of big cats and birds of prey and so on.

For those of you who haven't tried or heard of it, I can only say, you are missing out on the greatest resource the internet has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment