Bad Coffee, Good Movie...
Anyway, so the point of this post was to moan about bad coffee, you see before the movie I grabbed some coffee from Cafe Culture (alas it was decafe as I'm still off the caffine free thing) but it was awful. Instead of forking out for Starbucks (who do really nice decafe even if they are taking over the universe) I went somewhere else cos I had a voucher. I know I know vouchers are the bane of life, they make you go places and buy things you'd never normally consider. I've learnt my lesson.
So here is my Good Coffee Chains top 5...
1. Seattle Coffee Co.(they are all gone now, bought by Starbucks but my they were fantastic and will always be at the top of my list).
2. Starbucks (yes I know I'm just like everyone else)
5. Cafe Nero
5 places not to have coffee...
1. Cafe Culture (in the Torccadero)
2. Costa, I've tired over and over again, it just tastes vile
3. National Gallery, its pricy and not very nice, but most museum food is like that.
4. The Collesium in London (good Opera bad Coffee and I mean it tasted sour...)
5. Any fast food place, you'd have to be ill to order coffee from Burger king.