dr lego

Eoin and finished watching the new series of Dr Who the other day and I have to say I really like the new series. There is a rather strange appeal to the show, it doesn't have the best special effect, and the plots are sometimes rather random but it is fun. I remember watching it as a kid, not really understanding a thing that was happening, just that two people would hop into a blue police box and go off to other planets (which all looked like they were filmed in someones back garden) and fight robot aliens. Ahh how I loved it! I also recall an exhibit at the Museum of Moving Images in London (before it closed down) and they had loads of the aliens and the real model of K-9, it was totally cool. So I thought until I found this, yes indeed its Dr Who lego! Is there any end to the marvel that is lego?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

13. Gelateria 3BIS

How you define yourself