Moving blog

Well it's tuesday, which is never a bad day, as it's always far superior to the ghastly day known as Monday.

I've moved blog from diaryland to this place, so forgive me as I find my feet and settle in...
The old blog and old entries can be found here...
I'll try and attached the text file of all my old post at some point.

I was listening to my i-river on the way into work this morning and as one album ending the player went on the the TV themes folder, and lo and behold I was seven years old again. My personal favourite has to be 'Jayce and the Wheeled warriors' it is perfect. E is a major advocate for the 'Racoon's' theme 'Run with us' and I once lived with a girl named Sam who thought 'Bertha' was the best thing snice sliced bread. Kids cartoon themes are not even close to being as good.

There are some really cool episodes of 'scrubs' where the lawyers acapella group sing theme songs, person fav 'underdog' from season 1.

So why the name? E told me to not put my real name on a my Blog as you get a million wierdo's sending you spam, or people you wish you'd never hear from getting in touch with you. So I've used a handle, I've had Shadow Falcon snice I was 14 and used to spend my life on Chat, yes I know it's sad. It was this or Lost_vampyre but anytime I put the word Vampyre on a site all the loonies come out of the woodwork.

Comments

  1. There's no need to fear, Underdog is here.

    When criminals in this world appear,
    And break the laws that they should fear,
    And frighten all who see or hear,
    The cry goes up both far and near for
    Underdog,
    Underdog,
    Underdog,
    Underdog.

    Speed of lightning, roar of thunder,
    Fighting all who rob or plunder
    Underdog, Underdog.

    When in this world the headlines read
    Of those who's hearts are filled with greed
    And rob and steal from those in need.
    To right this wrong with blinding speed goes
    Underdog,
    Underdog,
    Underdog,
    Underdog.

    Speed of lightning, roar of thunder,
    Fighting all who rob or plunder
    Underdog, Underdog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

13. Gelateria 3BIS

How you define yourself