The love of Friday


It's Friday and if you used to read my old blog then you know that this is my most beloved day of the week. Why not Saturday or Sunday, well you see by the time you hit saturday morning you know that monday is coming and if you sleep in you kick yourself for not taking advantage of what little free time you get. Now loads of people have to work on both Saturday and Sunday which really sucks (I know I loathed it). Friday on the otherhand is unmarred by the following week hanging over you. It doesn't matter what you have planned for the weekend (good or bad), Friday is here and the world is better for it. People are in a better mood, your in good spirits especially if it's sunny, you feel like the week is drawing to a close and around 6pm you can finally unwind and relax or get ready for a great night out. If only everyday was as nice as a Friday.

And around 4pm don't for get to eat a Crunchie and listen to The Cure...

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

How you define yourself

13. Gelateria 3BIS