earthsea anime


Hey take a look at this!

Eoin and I were talking last night about fantasy novels of 'Earthsea' came up as I absolutly love all 6 books and Eoin only likes the first one. Anyway after being bored at work and trying to find new and exciting movie that are being released this year I discovered that they are making the 3rd Earthsea book into a anime movie. I can't wait, I just hope it doesn't take to long to translate it or at least put subtitles on.

Just in case you haven't had the chance I highly recomend 'Princess Mononoke', 'Spirited Away' and the very fun but wierd 'Cat Returns'. The guy who made them is like an anime legend and his son is making this.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NHS needs our support more than ever

13. Gelateria 3BIS

Things you realise